This is the most famous and common New Year’s resolution for every generation “to eat healthily”. This resolution appreciated by people always, but the hardest part is the choice. There are so many healthy options available but there are not ready to eat options available like other junk and packed food.
This conversion drastically changes the life of the person, which ultimately leads to frustration and anxiety. So, people unwilling to leave their resolution in mid-way and move on with unhealthy eating. We are here with the 5 smart and healthy replacement of your unhealthy food, let’s move ahead: –
- Bread Lover can have a healthy option too: – if you are too much into bread, you love how a raw bread smells or you love the combination of bread, jam, and butter and you can’t resist yourself from bread then this option is for you. Instead of buying normal white bread you can have whole-grain bread (Brown Bread) and replace normal butter and jam with almond butter and organic honey.
- Say no to unhealthy Crunchies: – Everybody loves potato chips whether you are the kid or a teenager, and once you start eating them you can’t just have one. For healthy eating all you need to swap your bag of potato chips with nuts, they both give you the same feeling of crunchy but in later one you only have fewer calories.
- No guilty feeling with cold treats: – if you like ice cream and it is just god’s gift for you, then it’s very hard to resist yourself and completing your health resolution. Anything can be possible if you determined, so here is the solution to your problem. Replace your guilty pleasure (ice cream) with some delicious and healthy flavored yogurt. You will have less calorie intake, less fat and some extra proteins by eating these yogurts. And the best part is you can have them in so many flavors.
- Zucchini noodles will replace your pasta: – For all the pasta lover swap your regular pasta with squash and Zucchini noodles. You can also try experimenting with whole grain options. Initially, you did not like it but once you have it for too many times, you eventually like its flavor more than your regular pasta.
- Fresh Salad is your new choice: – Salad is the first choice for every health lover and dietician. Undoubtedly salad keeps you full for the whole day, and you can have it as much as you want. You can have several vitamins, minerals, and less amount fat and carbs. In addition to your regular salad like tomatoes, onion, carrot, and beetroot you can also have avocado, olives, and spinach.
This five food drastically improves your health, you feel more energetic, active and satisfied from the inside. These can’t be that much easy as it looks like, change of flavors will also make you frustrated and increase your anxiety. But if you are determined enough to fight such kind of anxiety, you will definitely have a healthy lifestyle and a healthy body.